Keep your distance and wear a mask over your mouth and nose!
Starting with 7th December all shops are open again. Visit WIEN MITTE The Mall to discover a great variety of gifts in our shops, at our Xmas kiosks and at the X-MAS OASE, our extraordinary pop-up-store for a modern urban lifestyle. Click here to see our current opening hours.
It is still not allowed to eat and drink in the center or use the dining areas of our gastronomy. But many of our restaurants offer take-away and delivery services. For more information visit this page.
Please note that it’s obligatory to wear a mask over mouth and nose throughout the center. Keeping a safe distance – of at least one meter, which is generally considered to be the length of a baby elephant or a shopping trolley – and regular hand washing are also very important measures to protect your health and keep others safe as well. You also might have to wait til you can enter a shop due to the limitation of one person per ten square meters.
How to protect yourself and others in WIEN MITTE The Mall:
- Wear mouth and nose protection throughout The Mall.
- Keep a distance of at least one meter from other people and avoid physical contact!
- Wash your hands with soap and water (or sanitize them) regularly!
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, e.g. with the crook of your arm!
- Do not touch your face with your hand!
- Whenever possible, continue to make cashless payments with debit or credit cards!
- Always observe the individual rules of the shops and restaurants!
We do our best to keep you safe!
This is confirmed by the international organisation “SAFE Shopping Centers” in Göteborg/Sweden. They have audited and certified that WIEN MITTE The Mall is “COVID-19 COMPLIANT”.