Keep your distance and wear a Face mask!
All shops, restaurants, the kids playground “Obstgarten” and our fitness studio FITINN are open. Only the City Airport Train CAT is still closed. Click here to see our current opening hours.
Please note that it is obligatory to wear a face mask in the entire mall. If you are not vaccinated you have to wear a FFP2 mask. If you are already vaccinated a FFP2 mask is only obligatory in all shops for daily needs.
It is still not allowed to eat and drink outside our gastronomy. Keeping a safe distance and regular hand washing are also very important measures to protect your health and keep others safe as well.
How to protect yourself and others in WIEN MITTE The Mall:
- A face mask is obligatory in the entire mall. We recommend a FFP2 mask. If you are not vaccinated or entering a shop for daily needs you have to wear a FFP2 mask anyway!
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing! Don’t take off your mask!
- Keep a safe distance from other people and avoid physical contact!
- Do routine COVID-19 tests, e.g. in the WIEN MITTE The Mall Teststraße on the 2nd floor!
- Wash your hands with soap and water (or sanitize them) regularly!
- Do not touch your face with your hand!
- Whenever possible make cashless payments with debit or credit cards!
- Always observe the individual rules of the shops and restaurants! Also see the general rules for the gastronomy below.
Additional rules For the gastronomy:
First of all you have to prove that you are tested negative (antigen tests are valid for 24 hours, PCR tests are valid for 48 hours, come to our Teststraße on the 2nd floor in case you need a test) or that you are already vaccinated (valid after the second vaccination or from the 22nd day after the first vaccination in case you only need one vaccination) or that you have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months.
Further more you have to register at the restaurant and provide your contact information (just in case another guest is tested positive after the visit).
Please wear your face mask in the gastronomy as well. Of course you are allowed to take it off at your table. Eating and drinking is only allowed at the table (and nowhere else in The Mall). In any case please follow the instructions of the staff!
We do our best to keep you safe!
This is confirmed by the international organisation “SAFE Shopping Centers” in Göteborg/Sweden. They have audited and certified that WIEN MITTE The Mall is “COVID-19 COMPLIANT”.