Keep your distance and wear a mask over your mouth and nose!
We ask you to wear a mask over mouth and nose throughout the center. We recommend keeping a safe distance – of at least one meter, which is generally considered to be the length of a baby elephant or a shopping trolley – and regular hand washing as the most important measures for protecting your health.
It is obligatory to wear a mask from September 14th 2020 throughout The Mall. Only restaurant guests are allowed to take off the mask while eating and drinking. All other protective measures remain in place.
How to protect yourself and others in WIEN MITTE The Mall:
- Wear mouth and nose protection throughout The Mall.
- Keep a distance of at least one meter from other people and avoid physical contact!
- Wash your hands with soap and water (or sanitize them) regularly!
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, e.g. with the crook of your arm!
- Do not touch your face with your hand!
- Whenever possible, continue to make cashless payments with debit or credit cards!
- Always observe the individual rules of the shops and restaurants!