Keep your distance and wear a FFP2 mask!
All shops, restaurants, the kids playground “Obstgarten” and our fitness studio FITINN are open again. Click here to see our current opening hours.
Please note that it is obligatory to wear a FFP2 mask in the entire mall and it is still not allowed to eat and drink outside our gastronomy. Keeping a safe distance of at least 1 meter and regular hand washing are also very important measures to protect your health and keep others safe as well. You also might have to wait until you can enter a shop due to the limitation of one person per 10 square meters.
How to protect yourself and others in WIEN MITTE The Mall:
- A face mask is obligatory in the entire mall. So please wear a FFP2 mask during your stay!
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing! Don’t take off your mask!
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter from other people and avoid physical contact!
- Do routine COVID-19 tests, e.g. in the WIEN MITTE The Mall Teststraße on the 2nd floor!
- Wash your hands with soap and water (or sanitize them) regularly!
- Do not touch your face with your hand!
- Whenever possible make cashless payments with debit or credit cards!
- Always observe the individual rules of the shops and restaurants! Also see the general rules for the gastronomy below.
Additional rules For the gastronomy:
First of all you have to prove that you are tested negative (antigen tests e.g. at our Teststraße on the 2nd floor are valid for 48 hours, PCR tests are valid for 72 hours) or that you are already vaccinated (valid from the 22nd day up to 3 months after the first vaccination or 9 months from the first vaccination if you already have a second vaccination) or that you have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months.
Further more you have to register at the restaurant and provide your contact information (just in case another guest is tested positive after the visit).
You have to wear a FFP2 mask and are only allowed to take it off at your table. Eating and drinking is only allowed at the table (and nowhere else in The Mall).
Seated indoor up to 8 adults plus their children are allowed at one table. Outdoor the maximum is 16 adults plus children.
And last, but not least you have to keep a minimum distance of 1 meter if you are not sitting at the same table.
We do our best to keep you safe!
This is confirmed by the international organisation “SAFE Shopping Centers” in Göteborg/Sweden. They have audited and certified that WIEN MITTE The Mall is “COVID-19 COMPLIANT”.